What you need to know before your first class
Group classes: a great way to learn how to dance! They are the easiest and most affordable way to begin to dance. No partner needed! Classes are progressive and you are welcome to join at the beginning of each month.
Private Classes: a way to take your dancing to the next level in a much quicker and more personalized format. Classes are one hour of one-on-one instruction with the teacher.
Things to know before your first class!
- Come 10 minutes early to register and meet your instructor.
- No dress code! Wear what is comfortable for you to move and dance.
- Bring clean, comfortable shoes. No street shoes allowed on the dance floor! Dance shoes with smooth bottoms are the best!
- Free, convenient parking in our parking lot!
- EVERYONE can learn to dance!